Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Dec 11

I am working on your behalf. Bring Me all your concerns, including your dreams. Talk with Me about everything, letting the Light of My Presence shine on your hopes and plans. Spend time allowing My Light to infuse your dreams with life, gradually transforming them into reality. This is a very practical way of collaborating with Me. I, the Creator of the universe, have deigned to co-create with you. Do not try to hurry this process. If you want to work with Me, you have to accept My time frame. Hurry is not in My nature. Abraham and Sarah had to wait many years for the fulfillment of My promise, a son. How their long wait intensified their enjoyment of this child! Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses.

Psalm 36:9; Genesis 21:17;
Hebrews 11:1 Amp

4 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed, you and I should make this a habit, bringing all our dreams to Him. We should do so as rigorously as we bring our prayers in time of need. Our dreams can be the result of the Holy Spirit’s leading. They also can come from the fallen ego within us. Therefore, it is wise to bring our hopes and plans to Him in prayer so His Light may infuse all Spirit led dreams with life. But we also bring Him our hopes and plans in case they have originated from the fallen ego. When that is the case, we are likely to feel a discomfort about them in our prayers. That, too, may be of the Spirit and be an indication that this is not God’s will for us. If that occurs, we must be ready to let go of certain dreams. And how can we know which it is? That is one of the reasons we have the fellowship of believers, to help us discern the leading of the Holy Spirit. They are another tool our Lord gives us in fulfillment of today’s reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! ‘We are likely to feel a discomfort about them in our prayers’. This phrase had me thinking about how God blesses the messes I make in my choices-even though I thought they were the best at the time. He walks with me and never let’s go of my hand.
    Interesting and confusing that I know and see Him working in others but I do not extend that faith to my life. A daily struggle with unworthiness and deserving that I pray on every day! Ah, learned core beliefs that are buried deep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beloved Unknown, in a fallen world, there are criteria for making someone worthy or unworthy and it is one of the best barriers the evil one uses to keep us from God. In the Kingdom of God, ALL who approach the gates of God's presence come unworthy but after passing beneath the shadow of the cross, that concept ceases to exist...eternally.

      Delete