Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dec 28

I am your Refuge and Strength, an ever-present Help in trouble. Therefore, you don't need to be afraid of anything--not even cataclysmic circumstances. The media are increasingly devoted to fear-inducing subject matter:  terrorism, serial killers, environmental catastrophes. If you focus on such dangers and forget that I am your Refuge in all circumstances, you will become increasingly fearful. Every day I manifest My grace in countless places and situations, but the media take no notice. I shower not only blessings but also outright miracles on your planet.
     As you grow closer to Me, I open your eyes to see more and more of My Presence all around you. Things that most people hardly notice, like shifting shades of sunlight, fill you with heart-bursting Joy. You have eyes that see and ears that hear, so proclaim My abiding Presence in the world.

Psalm 46:1-3; Psalm 89:15

No comments:

Post a Comment